Of all of the cars Top Gear host Richard Hammond has driven – and that's a lot of cars – it is an oil-burning entry-level luxury sedan that has earned the plaudit, "possibly the best car ever made." He's referring to the 2013 BMW 320d in an article for the UK's Mirror newspaper, further crediting it with "brilliant handling," an easy-to-use infotainment system, "very accurate steering" and being "one of the nicest Threes to drive in decades."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX