Design language is a tricky thing. Err too much on one side and nobody will recognize your cars. Fall on the other and all your cars will look the same. Aston Martin, you might say, emerges more on the latter side than the former. Which isn't to say that we don't like how their high-end GTs look, mind you. But if any company is in need of a design shakeup, you could argue that it's Aston.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX