Here's the key line from today's announcement about the 2014 Lexus IS300h, the hybrid version of the new IS: it will "be available in Europe, Japan,and select international markets." In other words, you can see it at the Detroit Auto Show, but you won't be able to buy it here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models