Here's the key line from today's announcement about the 2014 Lexus IS300h, the hybrid version of the new IS: it will "be available in Europe, Japan,and select international markets." In other words, you can see it at the Detroit Auto Show, but you won't be able to buy it here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX