2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost smokes its tires – Click above for high-res image gallery
Our friends over at the GT Channel are in the midst of Infiniti's G37 press event, and between shrimp cocktails and the malaise of pandering PR-types, Mark Igo, the general manager and veep of Nissan's luxury arm made the announcement that a new FX is due to be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX