GMC has a hit on its hands with the Denali trim, but for some reason the brand's most popular crossover still hasn't donned the signature chrome grille. That will change for the 2013 model year with the introduction of the 2013 Terrain Denali.
The 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee was the first home for Chrysler's Pentastar V6 engine. As you may recall, the powerplant was codenamed "Phoenix," and it was charged with replacing seven other engines in 11 models in the Chrysler and Dodge lineups. Along with it being a well-regarded piece of engineering, its sheer ubiquity goes a long way toward explaining how in just 18 months the Trenton, Michigan plant that produces it has cranked out a million of them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX