Test drive the 2011 Ford F-150 – Click above to enlarge
Come this October or November, European customers smitten with the idea of owning an XK will be able to get into the ride of their dreams for a bit less cash. The 3.5-liter V8 that currently resides in the XJ sedan is likely to find its way under the hood of the XK range, discounting the two-door coupe and cabrio by about €10,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX