Of all the electric vehicle start-ups we've been covering from the years past, very few are still with us (who here remembers Phoenix or Aptera or Th!nk?). Arcimoto, which first unveiled its EV in 2009, has not taken the EV world by storm, but it is still around. That counts for something, but we also just got the company's January 2014 news and updates. Here's what's been happening with the Oregon-based electric trike company.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
3 Wheel Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!