Of all the electric vehicle start-ups we've been covering from the years past, very few are still with us (who here remembers Phoenix or Aptera or Th!nk?). Arcimoto, which first unveiled its EV in 2009, has not taken the EV world by storm, but it is still around. That counts for something, but we also just got the company's January 2014 news and updates. Here's what's been happening with the Oregon-based electric trike company.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX