The mobile gaming revolution has slowly crept its way across the many, many genres in the video game world, ranging from flight simulators, to strategy games, to role-playing games, to the kind of simple, casual-play titles like Angry Birds and Candy Crush. And while the racing genre hasn't been untouched by the rise of mobile gaming, its primary entry, EA Sports' Real Racing series, has been left without an equally entertaining competitor.
2K, the well-know sports gaming goliath, and the creators of the Project Gotham Racing series (and Metropolis Street Racer, if you remember the Sega Dreamcast), have announced a new racing game for the iPhone and iPad, 2K Drive. The mobile racing title will launch this fall as a premium title. Autoblog will be a content provider, delivering news to players via the in-game newsfeed. We're stoked.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX