The Scandinavian Flick is a driving technique used mainly in rallying, but applicable in a number of racing disciplines, used to elicit some serious oversteer. There is much Scandinavian flicking going on in this professionally filmed video, shot on the closed roads of Norway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX