One of the sponsors of yesterday's Daytona 500 NASCAR race broadcast on Fox was the movie Noah - yeah, the same Noah who had to build an ark to get through the worst rain delay ever. Fitting, then, that this year's race would be halted after 38 laps due to severe rain and the threat of even more dire weather. The interruption lasted a little more than six hours, during which time Fox aired a replay of the 2013 race, along with a crawling caption along the bottom of the screen that read, "You are
2914 Daytona 500
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX