Jay Leno owns all kinds of cars: Steam powered, 100-year-old electric and modern-day supercars. His legendary garage is teeming with millions of dollars of iron.
British sports car manufacturer AC has signed a new a distribution deal to sell an updated version of the iconic AC Cobra called the Mk V in the U.S. A new factory located on the Mediterranean island of Malta will begin production of the Mk V soon that features an all carbon fiber skin on a traditional ladder-frame chassis, racing brakes and 16-inch alloys. Unique Performance based in Texas will handle sales of the car in this country, all of which arrive less the engine and transaxle just like
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!