Jay Leno owns all kinds of cars: Steam powered, 100-year-old electric and modern-day supercars. His legendary garage is teeming with millions of dollars of iron.
British sports car manufacturer AC has signed a new a distribution deal to sell an updated version of the iconic AC Cobra called the Mk V in the U.S. A new factory located on the Mediterranean island of Malta will begin production of the Mk V soon that features an all carbon fiber skin on a traditional ladder-frame chassis, racing brakes and 16-inch alloys. Unique Performance based in Texas will handle sales of the car in this country, all of which arrive less the engine and transaxle just like
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX