Surely the most important of the classic Ferraris is the 250 series. Over its decade of production, the 250 series gave us some of the most recognizable models of the marque's history, including the GTO, the Testa Rossa, the Lusso and the original California Spyder.
So, who else noticed the complete lack of truck photos in John's otherwise excellent gallery of wallpaper-worthy shots from the 2007 Detroit Auto Show? Well, not every Autoblogger grew up watching Colt Seavers thrashing on a beautiful GMC, so the task of gathering up shots of the latest heavy-duty light trucks fell upon yours truly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX