Although the vast majority of eyeballs were tuned to the madness at Barrett-Jackson this past weekend, that televised car auction wasn't the only high-dollar game in Arizona. RM Auctions brought its usual gaggle of exotic wares to the desert, and the car that came out on top sold for much more than Barrett-Jackson's highest sale, the Batmobile.
This is what we call making an entrance. Classic & Sports Car Magazine contributor Alain de Cadenet recently took to the Mille Miglia North America in one very beautiful 1957 Ferrari 250 GT. The car literally swept the event's presenters off their feet at the ceremonial start when de Cadenet came across the line just a little too quickly. The inertia of the stopping Ferrari pulled the stage floor along for the ride, effectively yanking the rug out from under the five people on stage. No one
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX