With the BRZ/FR-S selling like mad, it's no surprise other carmakers are looking jealously at the sales numbers. If rumors are to be believed, Nissan is no exception.
Probably the less said about this video, the better. According to the video uploader, the event takes place during the "Still Ballin' Car Club Nite Out" (yes, really), but we aren't sure if it's a proper race or just for show. Heck, we can't even figure out where the event took place.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies