Porsche 911 GT3 R Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
Audi's Ingolstadt brand, which is providing the chauffeur service at the World Economic Forum (WEF), is running part of its Audi A8 fleet on emissions-friendly SynFuel diesel fuel. SynFuel, which is produced synthetically from natural gas, is crystal-clear and free of sulphur and aromatics. Particulates are reduced by 35 percent over regular diesel and carbon monoxide emissions are virtually erased via a massive 93 percent reduction. Nitrogen oxides (NOx) and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions are a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX