Can Peugeot's hybrid version of its 208 hybrid get from its home base of Paris to the next month's big auto show in Geneva sipping just three little gallons of petrol? That's what the French automaker may be saying as it gets ready to unveil the 208 HYbrid FE at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
208 Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!