Euro Hatch Icon Reclaims Some Of Its Mojo
Leave it up to the Top Gear crew to put this one together. No, not the famous British crew of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May; the staff behind this video of a Peugeot 207 rally car going up against a downhill skier hails from Italy and represents Top Gear Magazine.
The UK's Auto Express snagged some seat time in the yet-to-be-released Peugeot 207 GTi. The new Pug hot hatch -- one of many that our overseas friends are able to choose from -- sports the same 175-horsepower turbo-4 found under the hood of the Mini Cooper S, one of the car's key market competitors along with the RenaultSport Clio 197. Save for the metallic rearview mirros and the rear spoiler, the 207 GTi is visually identical to its more sedate bretheren in the lineup -- a fact the Auto Expres
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX