What comes after DB9? That's the big question currently surrounding Aston Martin as the British purveyor of luxury GTs prepares to replace its long-serving core model. And now we may have a clue at what the answer will be.
2017 Aston Martin Db9
Introduced over a decade ago, the DB9 is by now the oldest model in the Aston Martin lineup. It predates the arrival of the V8 Vantage, outlasted the Virage and DBS that spun off from it, and outlived the One-77, V12 Zagato and Cygnet that have all come and gone over the length of its tenure. But soon the current DB9 will be retired.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX