Subaru is recalling 2016 Outback and Legacy models because the driveshaft can potentially detach from the rear differential.
2016 Subaru Outback
- Greg Migliore
- Jun 16, 2015
Americans love summer road trips, and station wagons are ideal that purpose. With that in mind, we offer up six of our favorites that are ideal for summer fun.
Performance enthusiasts may think of the WRX and BRZ when the name Subaru comes to mind, but for many others, the brand is best associated with the Outback. The soft-road version of the Legacy (and the Impreza-based Outback Sport that preceded the XV Crosstrek) is a vital product for the Japanese automaker, which has now confirmed it's bringing the latest version to the New York Auto Show in just a couple of weeks from now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX