Subaru's going back to the Isle of Man to break its own record. But this time it's in a race car built just for the attempt.
2016 Subaru Impreza
Remember the original concept that previewed the latest generation Subaru WRX? If not, then just look above for a gallery of photos following its debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show. We loved it, and thus, were sort of disappointed when we first saw the less-aggressive production model.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!