Hyundai has made a number of upgrades with the new Rally Edition, but there's still a lot to be desired from this turbo hatch.
2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
Love it or hate it, you have to admit that Hyundai went against the cookie-cutter norm when it unveiled the Veloster in 2011. And to many eyes, its oddball shape is still refreshingly original. But in the three and a half years since, Hyundai has moved its design language onwards, so it's about time the Korean automaker bring the quirky three-door (or novel four-door, depending on the angle from which you look at it) into the fold. And that's just what it appears to be doing in these latest spy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX