Honda issued a recall for the 2016 CR-V to replace driver-side front airbag modules after an inflator exploded while testing at the Takata plant in Mexico.
2016 Honda Cr V
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 6, 2015
The Honda CR-V returns for 2016 with a new trim level. Called the Special Edition, it's based on the LX but packs a bunch of optional extras for an $800 premium over the base model.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models