Ford is recalling over 450,000 Fusion and Mercury Milan sedans to address a potential fire hazard, and another 13 F-650 trucks to repair column shifters.
2016 Ford F 650
While we were focused on all the exotic metal displayed in Geneva, back in America the truck industry was getting to work at the NTEA show in Indianapolis. That's where Ford unveiled its new F-650 and F-750 medium duty trucks, including this life-size, childhood-dream Tonka dump truck.
There is a showdown brewing in the medium-duty truck segment next year as Ford prepares to launch its all-new, in-house engineered 2016 F-650 and F-750. It finally marks the end of the Blue Diamond joint venture between Ford and Navistar and, making the two entities direct competitors instead of partners.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX