No voice over. No host in your face. Nothing but the cars you want to see, in glorious high-definition video. Today's subject is the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. Enjoy.
2016 Chevy Corvette
There is still no official confirmation from Chevrolet about an eight-speed automatic transmission making its way into the C7 Corvette Stingray, but the Corvette's chief engineer Tadge Juechter seemed to focus on when – not if – the new gearbox would be ready. In a conversation with Auto Guide, Juechter suggested that we might not see the new transmission until 2016 as other Corvette projects continued to be developed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX