Bumblebee will always be a VW Beetle, no matter what Michael Bay says.
2016 Chevy Camaro
Motor Trend gave its Golden Calipers to the 2016 Chevy Camaro as the Car of the Year. The new coupe beat out performance machines like the latest Audi TT and Mercedes AMG GT S to earn the award. The magazine also honored Subaru of America CEO Thomas Doll as Person of the Year.
- Steven J. Ewing
- May 21, 2015
You've already read our First Drive of the 2016 Chevy Camaro prototype, now see the video of senior editor Greg Migliore behind the wheel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX