Acura has confirmed more details about the new generation of its iconic supercar, the 2016 NSX.
2016 Acura Nsx
Michelle Christensen was Acura's first female exterior designer - she drew the original concept for the ZDX - and now she is the first woman to ever lead the exterior design of a supercar. Cuing on everything from a '32 Ford to shoes to the gym, she and her team of eight worked to make the 2016 NSX three-dimensional and "kickass."
Developing a new vehicle is not without its complications, we're sure, but usually things follow a fairly predictable progression: you develop a prototype, you test it, test it and test it again, then you put it into production. What you don't expect is that your prototype will burn to the ground, but that's what famously happened to the NSX which Honda engineers were testing a few months ago.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX