It's had numerous upgrades and one big facelift, but before was able to net a second generation, it received a death sentence: the eight-year-old Volkswagen Eos will be decommissioned in 2015. The Final Edition seen here subs for the Sport in the model's three-trim lineup (as of this writing, the Sport is still on VW USA's website), slotting in between Komfort and Executive. After a jaunt through Virginia horse country, we found this Volkswagen to be a smart and capable little convertible that h
2015 VW Eos
Usually automakers announce changes to their lineup individually on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis, but sometimes it all comes at once – especially when the changes are ones we either expected or might not otherwise notice. That's the path Volkswagen has gone with changes to its US lineup for 2015.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX