The popular complaint about the Subaru BRZ is that its 200-horsepower, 2.0-liter-boxer engine is underpowered compared to other, modern sports coupes. Subaru isn't doing anything to address that for the 2015 model year BRZ, but the company does have some aesthetic upgrades ready for its rear-wheel-drive two-door and a limited-edition version with a more aggressive body.
2015 Subaru Brz Series Blue
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2015 Subaru Brz Series Blue Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!