The Shelby Daytona Coupe is one of the best looking vehicles ever to go racing from any era; it's not exactly known for its amazing fuel economy, though, with a big V8 creating tons of muscular power. Electric car company Renovo Motors aims to revolutionize this American classic by keeping its fantastic styling but fitting a powerful electric motor to maintain the performance in a greener way. The company's coupe makes its debut in Monterey at the 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on the Con
2015 Renovo Coupe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX