Ford's 2015 Ford F-150 is a technological tour-de-force, what with its aluminum-intensive construction and its powerful and efficient new 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine option. But now that it's hit the market, it's time to get down to brass tacks and find out how just the latest F-150 actually stands up to its rivals in the hyper-competitive fullsize segment.
2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Not long ago, 28 miles per gallon would have been a perfectly fantastic highway fuel economy rating on the window sticker of a midsize sedan, and here we are just a few years later, with a fullsize pickup laying claim to the very same number. According to Chrysler, the EPA has certified its 2014 Ram 1500 with 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 at that lofty number – a figure, not incidentally, that's better than anything available from the industry's midsize trucks. The drop-shouldered pickup gets a c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX