Nissan's current Versa Sedan debuted at the 2011 New York Auto Show, so it's only fitting that the humble four-door's midcycle facelift will debut under the kliegs in the Gotham, too. While the automaker's next-generation Murano crossover will take center stage on its display stand, Autoblog has learned that an updated version of the second-generation Nissan subcompact will also open its doors at the Javits Center later this month.
2015 Nissan Versa
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2015 Nissan Versa Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!