Nissan's refresh of its cavernous Versa Sedan is on hand today at the 2014 New York Auto Show. While we continue to appreciate the Versa for its space and low price, this slight restyling of the four-door sedan hasn't done much for its uninspiring appearance.
2015 Nissan Versa Sedan
If you've been hoping that the 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan would adopt something of the Versa Note hatchback's styling aesthetic, consider your hopes dashed. This is the facelifted four-door Versa, which is set to make its official debut next week at the New York Auto Show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!