Nissan's refresh of its cavernous Versa Sedan is on hand today at the 2014 New York Auto Show. While we continue to appreciate the Versa for its space and low price, this slight restyling of the four-door sedan hasn't done much for its uninspiring appearance.
2015 Nissan Versa Sedan
If you've been hoping that the 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan would adopt something of the Versa Note hatchback's styling aesthetic, consider your hopes dashed. This is the facelifted four-door Versa, which is set to make its official debut next week at the New York Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX