Mobility Ventures, the Indiana-based maker of vehicles designed and built to accommodate people with disabilities, is adding a luxury model to its lineup. Called the MV-1 LX, the vehicle joins Mobility Ventures' portfolio of purpose-built vans with wheelchair ramps.
2015 Mobility Ventures Mv 1 Lx
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2015 Mobility Ventures Mv 1 Lx Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!