A Rolls-Royce Phantom or a Bentley Mulsanne is great if you want absolute luxury regardless of the cost, but what if you want absolute luxury and manic speed, regardless of cost? Well, Mercedes-Benz will quite happily sell you this – the new, 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG, complete with 621 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque, courtesy of a majestic 6.0-liter biturbocharged V12.
2015 Mercedes S65 Amg
There's little question that the new Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG is one seriously capable performance sedan. But as impressive as it is, at the level it competes, there are other options to consider. The Audi S8, BMW Alpina B7, Jaguar XJR and Maserati Quattroporte all offer similar levels of performance and power. The S65 on the other hand, with its plutocratic V12 engine, is on a different level entirely. And Mercedes has just revealed the new model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX