Conventional wisdom would dictate that adding more power and several key performance enhancements to an already very good car, like the 2015 Mercedes-Benz S550 Coupe, will end up equaling an even better car. In the case of the 2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe, conventional wisdom sort of applies, but perhaps not as much as we'd have initially guessed.
2015 Mercedes S63 Amg Coupe
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe is gorgeous. That's a fact. We fell in love with it in concept form at the Frankfurt Motor Show last fall, and swooned over its production-ready body at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this month. For the New York Auto Show in April, Mercedes will once again show off its CL-no-more flagship two-door, but this time, with a monstrous mill under the hood. Say hello to the 2015 S63 AMG 4Matic Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX