With the unveiling of the refreshed Mercedes-Benz CLS, we're awash in information on the sleek new four-door. While there's plenty of exciting stuff to talk about, including the availability of a six-cylinder CLS on US shores for the first time, here, we're going to focus on headlights. Those bright, MultiBeam LED headlights are a big leap forward from anything that Mercedes has offered before, and we figured they deserved a closer look.
2015 Mercedes Cls Class
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX