When you have a garage like Jay Leno's – and let's face it, few in the world do – it would take something truly special to get you to either travel far away from your prized collection, or drive any one car more than the 900 others you've got at your disposal. But the 2015 McLaren P1 is just such a car.
2015 Mclaren P1
We have already raved about the Porsche 918 Spyder, and all indications suggest we'll be moved to dispense flowery Italian prose about the upcoming Ferrari LaFerrari (even if the name does sound like a skip on a 45-rpm record). In between these two hypercars comes this British mind-boggle better known as the McLaren P1.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX