Hyundai's rear-wheel-drive Genesis Coupe has been soldiering along for several years with the choice of either a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder or a 3.8-liter V6, but that's about to change. Hyundai Motor America spokesperson Jim Trainor has confirmed to Autoblog: "The 2.0L Turbo engine will be discontinued starting with the 2015 model year, allowing us to reposition Genesis Coupe with its more premium performance buyer."
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX