We're set to record Autoblog Podcast #383 this evening. Check out the topics below or drop us your questions and comments via the Q&A module. And don't forget to subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so. To take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
2015 Ford Mustang Weight
Ford Mustang enthusiasts rejoiced when they first learned that the all-new sixth-generation model would feature a fully independent rear suspension (IRS) and the option of a turbocharged 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder in addition to its naturally aspirated 3.7-liter V6 and 5.0-liter V8 offerings. Yet some of that excitement has been suppressed with a growing concern about the upcoming coupe's curb weight - Ford has released plenty of information about the vehicle, but it has kept absolutely si
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX