Ford has a long history of offering special editions of its legendary Mustang. One of the most vaunted of those trim packages, though, has only been offered twice. The first time was in 2001, and then again in 2008. Yes, we're talking about the Bullitt.
2015 Ford Mustang Bullitt
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX