The Ford Mustang was first shown to the public at the 1964 World's Fair in New York City. Five decades later – almost to the day – Ford has rolled out its 2015 Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition at the New York Auto Show. Limited to just 1,964 examples, the rear-wheel drive coupes (no convertible has been announced) are based on the all-new 2015 Mustang GT fastback with performance pack. The standard equipment list is long, with buyers only offered a choice of color (Wimbledon White or
2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX