Daily Driver videos are micro-reviews of vehicles in the Autoblog press fleet, reviewed by the staffers that drive them every day. Today's Daily Driver features the 2015 Ford Edge Sport, reviewed by Adam Morath.
2015 Ford Edge Sport
Ford is finally putting out the details for the power and fuel economy for the all-new 2015 Edge. The Sport trim's 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 gets 315 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque and EPA-estimated fuel economy of 18 miles per gallon city, 27 mpg highway and 21 mpg combined.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX