Fiat Chrysler reintroduced the 500 Abarth to US showrooms in 2012.
2015 Fiat 500 Abarth
- Chris Paukert
- Jun 24, 2014
There aren't many manual-transmission-only offerings on the US market, and now there's one fewer. The 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth has just gone into production with a newly available automatic option.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models