Domino's Pizza wants to make sure your next delivery is perfect by rolling out a fleet of customized 2015 Chevy Sparks with warming ovens in them. Called the Domino's Delivery Expert, the interior is also tailored to bring the perfect pie.
2015 Chevy Spark
While it may be a tad too small for some buyers, Chevrolet seems to be quite happy with the sales of its Spark microcar. In its first 12 months of sales in the US, the little guy actually posted numbers 35-percent higher than the Bowtie had anticipated. However, the current model was already on sale abroad for a few years before coming to these shores, and it looks like Chevy has a radical change in mind for the next-gen Spark.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX