Domino's Pizza wants to make sure your next delivery is perfect by rolling out a fleet of customized 2015 Chevy Sparks with warming ovens in them. Called the Domino's Delivery Expert, the interior is also tailored to bring the perfect pie.
2015 Chevy Spark
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 13, 2014
While it may be a tad too small for some buyers, Chevrolet seems to be quite happy with the sales of its Spark microcar. In its first 12 months of sales in the US, the little guy actually posted numbers 35-percent higher than the Bowtie had anticipated. However, the current model was already on sale abroad for a few years before coming to these shores, and it looks like Chevy has a radical change in mind for the next-gen Spark.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models