Chevrolet and GMC have clued us in to pricing of the bi-fuel option for the 2015 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD CNG and 3500HD CNG pickups: it starts at $9,500; we're still missing the rest of the pricing inferred by the word "starts," however. If you remember from the Chicago Auto Show introduction, the 6.0-liter V8 puts out 360 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque when drinking gas, 301 hp and 333 lb-ft when inhaling CNG.
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 Hd Cng
Always a venue for the debut of new trucks, configurations and technologies, Chevrolet has chosen the Chicago Auto Show as the place to roll out its 2015 Silverado 2500 HD CNG work truck. That "CNG" of course stands for "Compressed Natural Gas," the second fuel, in addition to gasoline, that the Silverado is able to run on.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX