Chevrolet has announced that its 2015 City Express cargo van will start at $22,950 (*including $995 destination charge). Compared to the $21,150 price (after destination) of the base Nissan NV200 that lives beneath the Bowtie badges and Chevy graphics, and the base City Express LS will command an $1,800 premium over the donor vehicle. Opt for the City Express LT that costs $24,510, and its premium compared to the NV 200 SV is $2,370.
2015 Chevy City Express
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX