It's been over five years since BMW first introduced the X1 at the 2008 Paris Motor Show, and a bit over a year since it brought the compact crossover to these shores. Soon the Bavarian automaker will replace the X1 with a new model based on the company's new front-drive architecture, but not before it gives it a few updates to keep it fresh.
2015 Bmw X1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX