The arrival of the Dinan M235i won't make you forget about the 1-Series M. The new coupe is so refined that you might start to miss the raw 1M's histrionics.
2015 Bmw M235i
Generally speaking, marketing and journalism don't mix, but every now and then, what goes into the marketing of a car – the 2015 BMW M235i, in this case – is worth documenting. In that spirit, we took BMW up on its offer to bring us behind the scenes of its upcoming "drift mob" video, starring five red M235i coupes frolicking around a traffic circle in a major world city (BMW has asked us to be coy about which one so as not to blow its cover before the shoot).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX