BMW is definitely going to have its hands full at next month's Detroit Auto Show. The big news might be the debut of the M3 and M4, which were previewed in our Deep Dive, but joining those performance cars under the bright lights will be the all-new 2015 BMW 2 Series Coupe.
2015 Bmw 2 Series
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look like, but now we know a lot more about the coupe courtesy of an apparent BMW South Africa error and some quick-clicking enthusiasts. Though the information no longer appears to be posted on BMW's South African website, 2addicts.com managed to grab most of the details for the new coupe, including the model lineup, specs and most (if not all) of the options list for the upcoming replacement for the 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX