The Aston Martin Vanquish is a stunning machine, indeed. And for 2015, there's a new eight-speed automatic transmission mated to that massive V12. Does that help Aston's $300,000 range-topping grand tourer? We take one for a Quick Spin to find out.
2015 Aston Martin Vanquish
For such a small company, Aston Martin certainly keeps busy. Having already previewed its new V12 Vantage S Roadster ahead of its Pebble Beach unveiling, the British marque recently confirmed the arrival of a new Lagonda super sedan. But now it's turning its attention to its two flagship production models with a series of upgrades.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX